Sunday 3 May 2009

My Reviews and Ratings

I thought i would explain how my movie reviews shall be set up....

  • I will title each blog with the movie that i have seen - it should then be easy for people to pick a specific film blog and read about it.
  • At the top of each blog will be the rating that i give the movie out of 10. 1 will be the worst movie in history i.e do not see!, 5 being an OK film watchable but nothing special and 10 being Oscar worthy a MUST SEE!!
  • I will then give a wee outline of the film and my review of it, trivia, actors (and other films they are in coz that is the most annoying thing when you are watching a film and don't know where you know someone from!) and anything else about it - IMDB.com is my usual place to check about films i would recommend there as well as mine of course ;)
  • I might even include a cheeky wee picture of the film as well.

As a side note: There are certain types of films (stupid humour, subtitled, old black and white etc) and actors (Will Ferrell etc) that i generally hate and try not to watch so i must say now that these reviews are my opinion. Saying that, i usually have a fairly good judge of movies and as of yet have not picked a bad film to see at the cinema in 3 years - a very good track record for a film critic i would say hehe :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment