Sunday 3 May 2009

Movie, Film, Motion Picture...


So here i am finally set up and ready to go! Now what to write....?.......?.....


Movies, films, motion picture all words to describe what is a big part of my life. I am a proud owner of a Cineworld Unlimited Cinema Card. This allows me to go and see as many films as i want, as often as i want for...wait for it....FREE!! Well thats not entirely true as you have to pay £13 a month but i get mine as a Christmas present every year so it is free for me :) Because of this marvellous and wonderous piece of card i have taken to abuse the system and go and see as many films as i can. Luckily i have yet to become a saddo and go on my own as my 3 best mates and boyfriend also own a card so i can usually always find someone to come with me!


My record so far was my cinema day where i went and saw 4 films in a day with Leanne. This was hard going starting at 10am and finishing at 1am! Infact i did fall asleep in the last film for about 10mins before i woke up with Leanne staring at me but it was a rubbish film (Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D incase you want to know!) I can easily go see every new film out in a week and go at least 3 times a week. I am willing to go see almost anything although before i go i always check up the film in IMDB.com to see how is in it and what rating it gives it. This is where i got my idea from!


As i go see so many films at the cinema, watch a lot of films on TV and currently own over 250 DVDs (all of which have their advantages and disadvantages!) people quite often ask me what i think of certain films, what are good films to see etc So i have decided that i shall start my own movie blog. I am planning on reviewing every film i see both in the cinema and on TV. As i have seen a lot of films as of today it might take me a while to review every film that i have seen but i shall start with the most recent and work my way back. So here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment